Wednesday, April 24, 2024

terrible headache

I was pretty hyped because I had inadvertently solved my hot flash trouble in following my "gut feeling". I figured it had to do with body temperature regulation and it seems to, pardon the pun, flash up when the temperature flirts with 75 degrees Fahrenheit. So, I noticed that everytime I drank water I started sweating and got really hot, my thought was drink Gatorade. I did and it stopped, though I also stopped loosing weight, or rather feeling like I was getting in better shape, and that introduces my current issue.

I decided that every person is different and finds different solutions for them specifically, and so I wanted to find my own solution and not trust some other method as I had done. I decided that I did not want to be tonned or muscular, so I started IF again and found the reason I gained weight was that I was not creating a calorie deficit. My body functions perfectly well on just tea, so I needed to stop drinking it as well and it did work amazingly well, until I realized that I merely lost what I gained when I did get to eat, so no progress was being made. Next, I decided one meal per day works best for me, and regular light exercise. TAH DAH! HABITS forming and sizes and extra weight dropping until I plateau Ed. I do not want to do anything more or drastic because it could not be maintained and would start a yo yo, so, out of desperation I thought rather that accept that I was actually a very healthy weight, I would change up my fasting plan weekly to confused my body...and this week, my plan included an entire day and so, I could eat after 8pm and I am soooooo sorry that I did, because whenever I do I get the worse sugar headaches! 

I am writing here hoping that doing such will force me into organizing my thoughts and seeing clearly the solution, and frankly I need to make a choice endure headaches and drop weight or realize, as my grandma told me, there is no ideal magic size. It is all about being happy with what you are and really, I cannot even figure out why I want to be skinnier, I just do, and I feel so good when I sat dropping sizes, even if no one else even notices.... why on earth is that? If it isn't outward accountability, and my inward is ok with whatever I am then what? I am really at a loss.
Maybe the headaches are a warning. C.S.Lewis said something about pain being a megaphone announcing an issue, perhaps this "einkandi" is alerting me to something that ought not be done. I just do not want to be 150lbs for ever, though even in college (about 20 to 30 years ago) I weighed 140lbs and thought I was overweight, but looking back I was extremely thin! (Running about 30 miles per week). Ok, I ought to just go back to one meal per day, walking daily. And pray alot and trust that I will be healthy enough to do anything I am asked to do... and use my stress and worry on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment