Thursday, January 25, 2024

so, sorry!

It started as I tried to figured out the something more to the story about Henry VIII and figured there is more to believing whole-heartedly that you are born as you are by divine providence. Just consider how that would effect your actions, and understanding of an heir. So often, we ascribe our personal way of thinking about things to those we are thinking about. The more I wondered about what he was thinking the closer I came to misunderstanding God properly. My old Algebra teacher, Mr. Vebe would be proud. He always wished, sincerely, that I would grow up to be very ignorant, instead of just a know-it-all. I simply believed purpose and life and stuff was just a time to struggle through maturing, by having the freedom to chose, and loss was just a part of it. I had created some really cool stories, too. The stories explained ideas that I didn't understand in ways I did...but, today I realized to understand parts of the truth had to be left out, like a kid reaches a point where they cannot do everything. So, something has to be sacrificed so they can do something else. In my simple way, I realize the great sacrifice made to get my opportunity, but does that mean that my opportunity is a sacrifice?

Ok, I just decided not to say this on Facebook, so I do not need to be so enigmatic.

I had this big delusion of grandeur,  but such a delusion kept me from appreciating how awesome it is to realize you are a true Child of God. With that, I felt bad for Heavenly Father giving up so much, like 1/3 of his Children. Until I realized that though we might not be aware (ignorance is bliss) it is very likely that we also lost loved ones. But, my final thought crushed my heart until I started to comprehend my patriarchal blessing in a new light. I understood things with a meaning the words alone never gave me, although I memorized them.

But, hold on, What did I realize that crushed my heart. I never did say. I realized that in Lehi's vision, and throughout scripture, those who had tasted the fruit became ashamed... or, in other words, the very elect fell prey to worldly ridicule. THIS was what our freedom cost. 

I feel like I know things that no one ever told me, they just are. It is as if gravity had not been discovered, I would still intuitively know and expect it to work.

This gets deep, stop reading unless you can get it, no hand holding provided beyond this sentence.

I lived before I was born into this world.
OĆ°inn had AI ravens.
I had a family that I loved and wanted to be with forever, and this is my chance.
I am reassured opportunity to accomplish anything which had been understood in a self-help sorta way, ya know, never give up on your dreams
If we have prophets and visions, then things are expected to happen a certain way, maybe they could happen another way, hence it is important to have an eternal perspective.
Gravity is justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment