Monday, January 15, 2024

who am I

I learned ways of dealing with who I could not control. Like Acne, or being flat-chested, at the time they seemed so important, but I have been told, thus reassured, that I am understood and would be loved entirely. People get larger as they grow, and I no longer find myself appealing, but I can deal with that. What matters is my health and ability to do things, but I am flatly told that I will have the means to accomplish the desires of my heart. The days of comparing myself to Beethoven are over. I will succeed in any righteous pursuit. I simply have to accept that I ought not pursue music so vehemently.  Wait, this is a record of accepting who I am and believing that I can and will be loved and able to achieve anything I must even if I gain a few lbs or loose an ideal figure. 

I really worry about people who cannot achieve beauty even by loosing a few lbs. I think maybe it doesn't matter in that way. I always think that we came to get our bodies so that we could have this physical form. There was an episode in Stargate Atlantis, where a group of entities Ascended and no longer had physical form. They were, and they wanted bodies soooooo badly to interact, and so they came to Arlantis to create bodies for a place for them to go. 

If the body is a container, then it is the purpose, that body can serve a purpose in fashion or not. I don't think fashion really matters. Women are attractive so attract mates, who work hard to provide. 

Anyway, I was thinking 🤔  Maybe, *I* not only knew, but selected this body to become part of my existence.  So, I need to love ❤️  it and have faith that if I needed to be attractive to achieve my intentions then God would help me do so. He has promised to hear and answer my prayers. Either I believe that or I don't.

It is also nice to consider that people that I find to be beautiful do not look alike at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment