Friday, September 18, 2026

morning thought

Nothing is actually working besides my ability to set the parameters of success around the results the way Goofy places a picture frame around a scribble that he cannot remove from the wall.

So, I am faced with a dilemma. I was going to use walking as a source of income, but I am trying to establish a habit of walking everyday at 10am (my body responds to consistancy) but, it is too hot to walk outside, and when I walk with a favorite video, I must have ads forced upon me, and it hurts my hip joint, so I use an video game on the wii. Only, this will not track on my fitness app so I must manually add it, but, that will not give me credit on my money making app. So, do I find a new app or find a new habit or simply ignore them both as neither concern ought to fill my thoughts. BUT, the reason I was doing walking at all was because it would allow me to stay active and make a but of money without having to focus on it, but turns out that is what I am having to do.

Ok, my reasoning now is to just delete the app, the stress was never to even be a part of it. It was suppose to just happen, not make my life change to fit it. That works well enough.

I will begin to search for some other method to accomplish that.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to just keep doing what I do and wait and see the consequences, too often I extrapolate failure and adjust when I might have had success if I had to jumped around so much looking for what was ideal.

    ReplyDelete