Monday, September 21, 2026
morning dump
I have started a new routine today that might last, or be the last, fingers crossed. It came about because I have been struggling with sleep prioritization, and had again decided that I needed to swap being daurnal (sp) for being nocturnal, because for years now I have not been able to sleep because my husband plays loud video games until 11pm, and though, I always believe that I could sleep regardless, I cannot. But, as always, I just have a sense about sleep and circadian rhythm that tells me that is a bad idea, so I recently asked Google if the 7hours of daily sleep need be at once, and it doesn't, so I am going to adjust according to what obstacles I cannot change, and realistically I get about 3 - 4 hours of sleep at night, so, I will adapt a pattern of always sleeping 4 hours in the day. This will help in so many ways once I establish a solid rhythm. My body adapts well to cycles, it just wants consistancy and my new plan offers it, and I consume less, which also makes me happy because all my e ervise requires I eat more and I cannot afford to eat more, so I cannot afford to exercise so much. I will always move, just less, and consume less, so I use less mental energy concerned with how much I am getting to eat and if it will be enough....which honestly, it never was, and I ate to satisfy health plans, not craving.... if I had my way, I would practically never eat, and so I am excited for this new plan to take effect. It is ultimately all about doing what works for a long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment