Wednesday, September 23, 2026

morning brain dump

I am sticking with it, and that seems to make all the difference. Really, it could have been any plan or habit, regardless of evidence, previous success or popularity, for me it would merely being a case of sticking to it, and the way I was able to do it was to stop looking up new ideas. When I started a routine regardless if it worked or not, as I got bombarded with ads and influencers trying to, well, Influence. And I would always fall prey to thinking that I actually was missing that routine or supplement and so I would give it a try, until the next routine caught my eye and each would have worked had I stuck and committed myself to it. 

This is the same lesson I learned at Youth Conference when I was young. The goal was to make it to the Celestial Kingdom, which required sticking with a plan and seeing it through. But, I got silly ideas about getting sealed to someone I didn't know/like and so I was halted for a long time, until I figured out what I needed to do and did it.... and though, I probably would have been persuaded to abandon I had done so before and regretted it. I would not allow this to happen again. It is similar to how you learn from a dream or story where you get a second chance because the mistake didn't really happen yet.
Yesterday, I found a better idea and nearly abandoned ship, until I realized that I was doing it again. There might be better ideas, but the one that succeeds is going to be the one that I can stick to. Which is the one I am currently using, regardless what negative self talk tries to persuade me from doing something. I am already committed, I am stubborn and will not alter until after I find that it did not work because, frankly, I am losing lots of weight already.... and that is why I even started looking around again anyway. I feel it is unhealthy because I am losing weight so fast, but, it is good and reassuring thing. I honestly believe that change is fast right now because I am snaping into who I should have been all along, and the pace will slow down once I reach that sweet spot where I belong, weightwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment