Saturday, September 26, 2026

morning brain dump

This seems backwards, but appropriate for what is onmy mind. One expert claims it is best to dump all of pir thought before we go to sleep,  another states it is best to dump all our thoughts cause the accumulate at night. So we can betterremember them. Except, the more we dump the less we have to member so whatever system we have in place to know things actually weakens. So, with age, I reccommend using fewer apps. It is like using a wheelchair, when you Don't absolutely need it yet. You will become reliant/dependent on it and you will get around all right, but you will lose you freedom in one aspect. It is all about opportunity cost as my daughter so perfectly put it.

Anyhow, I had been aware of how our weight fluctuates for various reasons, but mine seemed a little high, so I disconnected everything, like what I did with my DNA results, and even turned the blue tooth off and weighed myself again, and I was 8 lbs lighter. Perplexed, I tried again, and got the same result. Had my scale decided that I ought to weigh, and then I checked out other body composition facts and realized the relationships I thought were direct and causation, meaning that if I wanted one I could manipulate the other, and it worked,  or did it? They always moved in tandem,  exactly so. SoI deduced they were actually not determined by sensation, but by algorithm. So, my "smart" scale ticked me off and I want a dumb one that does not determine anything. So, for my birthday,  I might get an old school analog scale. I can figure/calculate anything else I need to know if I had solid facts of what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment