Monday, February 2, 2015

Not really a thing that ought to be said

Even if no one sees it now, eventually, everything written online will be perused by someone who matters. I have been warned.

I have so many thoughts, but lately they have been excitingly awesome. I think it might be because I realized a bit about me that increased my value.

But, as I was so what others call "full of myself" I almost couldn't contain it and worried about oozing uh, no, let's say sprinkling star dust every where I went. I thought, "maybe I should see the effect my heavenly body had on other large objects in orbit, then I realized something that instantly brought me back to the harsh reality. There is no other so, I ought to keep to myself. But! My husband. Yeah, about that. I really like the idea of him, but only need a moment in his prescence to have any good feelings removed and replaced with pure disdain.

Ahhhh, that feels so good to have said, and with that and love I had for him is gone just by contemplating him. Is this what I want forever?

Sorta unrelated, but someone pointed out how Satan got 1/3 of Heaven to follow him that would be 1/2 of all who did, do and ever will live on earth, by concealing what really is and only selling the good parts. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment