Sunday, February 1, 2015

Am I literally insane?

When in the hospital doctors would always ask, "Do you hear voices or see entities that you think might not be there?" Which I always thought was an odd thing to ask, and I was not sure how to answer. I thought are they asking, "are you insane?". Ofcourse, I said no, but in my own way something like this, "I hear you and see you and the other you, but that is probably from the lesion in my visual cortex. I do not believe there are two of you." So much for seeing is believing. I suppose that "Those sounds could be imitated"(from "Dune"), too. So, voices could be imagined, or somehow incorrectly percieved.

This is not that, I think that I throwing, but I'm thrown, ha ha ha sorry, that was a Lisa Loeb linger. Linger? Cool song, too. Anyhow, I seriously wonder what I can trust. Just this morning I seriously thought to myself, "you have magical powers, it makes sense." Crazy, huh? Now, I am reminded of the begining of "The Tommorow People". It is not like that. I honestly believe that if you listen to a thing enough you will live it out, I was contemplating the songs I had turned biographical. And then I quickly reviewed song I drilled into my head that had not been lived out, looking for a prediction of the future.

I thought, "aha! Meet me in St. Louis" I hope I sang about being filthy rich, but as I reviewed the songs I wanted to occupy my hands, so I picked up my phone to turn the sound off, but ended up using Facebook and staring directly at a picture of a theater that announced on the marquee, "Meet Me in St. Louis". What is the probability? Did I do that? For a long time, I had suspected that I had done things that "somehow" happened. But, I figured that this other side of me was pretty stupid, and my text atleast could be my kids, or a virus that the stupid me allowed on the phone. I know everything I do is backed up on somethin somewhere, information cannot be trusted.

So, it will pass, but I am not fit to believe right now. No, I will not share that thought, suffice it, even if I was poised to gain a lot, what good is will if it cannot be decided, and trust can be given by example over time of obedience, not coercion.

Uuuurgh! Escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment