Saturday, November 1, 2014

I don't get it

so people want to be skinny, but they want have fat, too but only some fat is acceptable. I see ads of women who are supposedly skinny, but I see tons of fat on their bodies, and anytime I get very thin and muscular I am not lighter, in fact I am much heavier. I feel healthy but, according to 'health' magazines I ought to have more fat on my body to look healthy. I just get frustrated and blame such frustration on genetics. I just am not one of those small fat people, but that is really what society claims is best. but, what s it even best for definitely not survival. If we are to assume evolution is survival of the fittest society is not choosing the same thing nature is. From my parents: dad says he prefers mom to be a bit heavier. when she gets too skinny, I think she looks great, but dad says that she looks like a boy. hmmm. well, don't boys like boys anyway? well, then my mom told me that she had read an article that recommended being slightly overweight and it was actually healthier and a sign of strength and endurance. interesting, huh? Well, I like to be very skinny, but it seems that despite all I do my body wants to take on it's own shape, so to make myself feel better I think well, to be prepared for any emergency of famine, it would be better to have a body that needs to consume less, and has enough stored up to feed myself incase I am forced to neglect. and my mom said, "we naturally gain an extra 5 pounds every ten years, and I weigh a good 15 lbs. less than I did in college anyway, and if I was really believing the promptings of he prophet to be prepared my body is naturally doing it's part. It would behoove me to follow suit with my home. before it s a necessity.

1 comment:

  1. I gain weight when I exercise, it ought to be expected or thought normal, but I get to upset because I eat moreand gain weight when I ought to be loosing weight, right. Note: I run regularly in the morning and have now for some time.

    ReplyDelete