Thursday, October 23, 2014

My acheiles heel (sp?)

It is very important that a certain thing involving me does not happen. Often, a thing that seemed so good or really was so good was to keep me waylaid. But, the plans of God will not be thwarted and Mr. Screwtape is getting desperate and even starts something like having all of the infants killed to insure none ursurp him.

I do have a weakness and it is constantly exploited. I feel like Ariel when Ursula tells her that it was never her that she was after. Ursula had bigger fish to fry, and Ariel was a end to a means.

It is most hard for me to pretend that a thing has no interest for me when it does. And vice versa. Satan has never loved anyone but himself. He does not care what extra curricular damage comes in the wake as long as his ultimate goal is reached. Does he even notice that it is because he is not ever sincere that he looses all credibility and support. Probably not because,he is too self centered and so are we when we chose his methods of least resistance.

My greastest weakness is love. It ought to be such a good thing, but instead it is used against me. Weak things can become strong. With the right perspective, I will be able to overcome my greatest trials because I was able to both
Access and change my previous failure into a opportunity to grow. They say, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." And, I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment