Sunday, June 2, 2024

strength

It occurred to me after pondering purposefully, though, it seems one of those ideas grouped with that innate sensibility usually termed "common".

I was thinking about how most people when exposed to such ideas fail, and that should have been evidenced by the evidence of lives lost through exposure by means of conversation.

I seriously had never even thought of my ideas needing strength to bear, until I thought about Frodo Baggins and Sam wise in particular the time (3rd movie Return of the King)When Sam tries to offer assistance to Frodo asking to " Share the load." By really, the load was too toxin to be carried or shared with others regardless how much they understood or merely wanted to help.

We all have secrets, but I didn't. That is what my problem was. Perhaps, I ought to have. I try to convince myself that salvation is personal, and I am not responsible for the choices of others. But a choice is only as strong as the information surrounding it.

In the various "lighting" options can appear anywhere of the spectrum of Good and Evil. I was given my own intelligence, and when parts were shared with others, maybe it provided too much lighting, yet, not enough. Either way... I feel responsible for causing many a damning choice.

I arrived at this conclusion because I was reviewing a conversation I felt at liberty to have because those who could hear it were strong enough to endure and even rectify (if not given the antidote) themselves.

And that is why I ought not even post thoughts online, because here they might never truly die, giving them effect long after my death...it would be like there not even being a way for Frodo to destroy the ring, and it could resurface again when apparently forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment