Friday, July 25, 2014

Bombshell

It has never ever been my goal to be the woman who is asthetically pleasing alone, although being physically competent is part of it. I think I have already proved the competence of my physique in surviving death. I have not become every man's ideal big lumps of fatty tissue here and there but otherwise trim, but, instead I am so Thankful for who I am and what I have been given. I truly feel sooo lucky. Though blind, the world does not even comprehend enough to desire my body it is the ideal blend of anything I might ever need. And because advances have been made out of a need to hide or blend in, my unfair advantage has been hidden through my poor balance and inability to do things I otherwise would. My only struggle is that the desire had not dimmed only the ability. But, in acceptance of my greatest talent... if it is at all possible, I will find a way.

All I wanted to say was that I do not want to be the most desirable "pin-up" anyway. I just want to be able to attract someone who would appreciate fully what I am. I think it is why I always thought before pictures are prettier than the after. And stupid slutty types were the epitomy of ugly to me, not a zitty, nerdy or even backwards chick so shows where they try to make a cute girl look bad. I would think, Wow. I really like her hair and make up like that, and then afterwards I would think, well, She actually could be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment